Impressive sight on the fortress walls and the old town when leaving the port of Krk will surely be unforgettable. All day excursion "Krk Tour" or shortened version, visiting the Franciscan monastery on Košljun, visit of one of the oldest and smallest churches on the island of Krk - St. Dunat, sightseeing of Vrbnik...
Dear guests we offer you a boat trip as a part of whole-day-trip "Krk tour"or boat trip for himself but only for groups (min.number of passengers is 2 - max. 12). This boat trip starts in the city of Krk - harbor Krk.
- impressive look from seaside on city walls and Frankopans castle
- Panoramic view of south coast of Krk island (sailing cca 20 min.)
- Enter in bay of Punat through a narrow channel (sailing cca 5 min.)
- Panoramic view of coast and small city of Punat (harbor,old city,shipyard and yacht marina"Punat") and in the middle of bay is small island Košljun (sailing cca 15 min.)
- Berthing on Košljun island where is old Franciskan compleks (old church and museums with Franciskan convent), one hour stop for sightseeing
- Departure from Košljun and returning to port of Krk (sailing cca 40 min.) or another possibility
- Departure from Košljun and navigation on bay of Punat to small port of Dunat (sailing cca 5min.)
- Port of Dunat - nearby is a church "Sveti Dunat" (one off smallest and oldest church on island Krk)
- 50 meters from port of Dunat is bus station and parking on road Krk - Vrbnik (for groups vith bus on Krk tour - bus vaiting on parking place)
- boat returrning to port of Krk.